Use on traditional tools Series 116 Stainless Steel, 150 MPa high-pressure hose couplings
A CEJN original design for use on traditional tools such as tensioners, wrenches, pullers, power packs and more in harsh and corrosive environments. It features extremely small outside dimensions, and non-drip functionality is a given feature. The safety lock comes as standard and it adds an extra layer of safety by eliminating any risks of accidental disconnections. All exposed components are stainless steel, or even acid proof steel, to provide the longest possible service life and thus save both the environment and money. To further extending service life of the entire hydraulic system both coupling and nipple are provided with plastic dust caps. Aluminum dust caps can be ordered separately.
CEJN Metal Seal (CMS)
CEJN Metal Seal is the optimum and recommended sealing method developed to be a safe and reliable seal even at extremely high pressures. Due to the smaller diameter and position of CMS, stress is kept to a minimum. In the unlikely event of leakage, the oil pressure will be dispersed within the coupling without any danger to the operator.
x: Flow, l/min (GPM UK)
y: Pressure drop, MPa
|Nominal flow diameter||2.5 mm (0.1")|
|Flow capacity||6.0 l/min (1.3 GPM UK)|
|Max. working pressure||150 MPa|
|Min. burst pressure||300 MPa|
|Temperature range||-30°C — +100°C (-22°F — +212°F)|
|Material coupling||AISI 316, Hardened stainless steel|
|Material nipple||AISI 316, Hardened stainless steel|
|Material seal||Nitrile (NBR) other sealing materials on request|
1. Customized design, OEM is available.
2. In-time & professional after sales service.
3. Low MOQ, standard package, fast delivery.
4. Special discount and protection are provided to our distributors.
5. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced equipments, skilled technicians and strict quality control to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature.