100Mpa 218 Series Nominal flow diameter 0.2'' hydraulic quick couplings high flow high-pressure hose couplings
The Series 218 is a CEJN original that, despite very small outside dimensions, gives an extremely high flow. Both the patented sealing design and non-drip connection and disconnection are standard on CEJN’s High-Pressure range. The coupling also has a safety ring for the locking sleeve to prevent accidental disconnection. Plastic dust caps are standard on both coupling and nipple. The series is an allround coupling that works well in most applications, even if it is mainly recommended where large flow rates are required.
CEJN Metal Seal (CMS)
CEJN Metal Seal is the optimum and recommended sealing method developed to be a safe and reliable seal even at extremely high pressures. Due to the smaller diameter and position of CMS, stress is kept to a minimum. In the unlikely event of leakage, the oil pressure will be dispersed within the coupling without any danger to the operator.
x: Flow, l/min (GPM UK)
y: Pressure drop, MPa
|Nominal flow diameter||4.5 mm (0.2")|
|Flow capacity||15.0 l/min (3.3 GPM UK)|
|Max. working pressure||100 MPa|
|Min. burst pressure||280 MPa|
|Temperature range||-30°C — +100°C (-22°F — +212°F)|
|Material coupling||Hardened, zinc chromate plated steel|
|Material nipple||Hardened, zinc chromate plated steel|
|Material seal||Nitrile (NBR) other sealing materials on request|
1. Customized design, OEM is available.
2. In-time & professional after sales service.
3. Low MOQ, standard package, fast delivery.
4. Special discount and protection are provided to our distributors.
5. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced equipments, skilled technicians and strict quality control to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature.