PD series Diagnostic Hydraulic Quick Couplings
Coupling:Steel(zinc chromate plating)
Nipple:Hardened steel(zinc chromate plating)
1, Nipples meet or exceed SAEJ 1502 and ISO 15171-1 design and performance specification Technical features
2, Diagnostic couplings provide easily accessible test points for performance testing of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
3, A safety sleeve lock prevents accidental disconnection. Push-to-connect operation allows one hand operation when connecting the coupling;
4, Flush-faced poppet for a minimal air inclusion when connecting ,minimal fluid loss during disconnection and for an easy cleaning.
5, NBR ( Nitrile )as standard.Other seal materials FKM (Viton TM),EPDM(Ethylene propylene)are available upon request.
lnterchange: Parker PD Series
Rated Pressure (Mpa)
Rated Flow (L/min)
Temperature range(std seals)
Standard seal material
1. Customized design, OEM is available.
2. In-time & professional after sales service.
3. Low MOQ, standard package, fast delivery.
4. Special discount and protection are provided to our distributors.
5. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced equipments, skilled technicians and strict quality control to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature.