Non-valced TPL straight-through hydraulic quick coupling
Applications: The TPL Series are non-valced couplings for applications where maximum flow is required. Their smooth, open bore offers the lowest pressure drop of any quick coupling design and is ideal for applications such as high-pressure water and steam washers, carpet cleaners and mold coolant lines and many other non-valved applications.
|Temperature Range(std seals)||-20℃ to +120℃|
1. The smooth, open bore with no valving in either half offers minimal pressure drop and allows easy cleaning in applications where the same lines are used for more than one media.
2. TPL couplers and nipples are machined from solid bar stock providing the quality coupling that is durable.
3. TPL nipples are available in brass and zinc-Plated steel. The ball locking grooves of the steel TPL nipples are case hardened for resistance to brinelling where high cycle rates and pressure surges are encountered.
4. The TPL is an“interchange” coupling because the dimensionally and functionally can interchange with similar couplings made by other manufactures.
5. Compatible with 3/8” TEMA 3800 KEW
|1. Customized design, OEM is available.|
|2. In-time & professional after sales service.|
|3. Low MOQ, standard package, fast delivery.|
|4. Special discount and protection are provided to our distributors.|
|5. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced equipments, skilled technicians and strict quality control to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature.|