STEEL SUPER HIGH PRESSURE HYDRAULIC QUICK COUPLING, high pressure quick connect fittings
CB-2 Series are widely used in hydraulic jacks, torque tools, rescue equipments.
- Brass, zinc-plated steel, stainless steel
- Seals: NBR, Viton, EPDM
- Special valve design eliminate spillage when connecting and disconnecting.
- Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
- Poppet valves open automatically when coupled, within rated working pressure,to keep the flow expeditely.
- Special materials are used in critical parts and hardened for durability.
- Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
- Socket and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
- Compatible with CEJN115 Series, 116 Series.
|Temperature Range(std seals)
||-30℃ to +100℃
|Standard seal material