Hydraulic Coupling compatible Hose 300 MPa, DN4 6 layers Ultra High Pressure Hose
Top operator safety
Optimal abrasion resistance
Wide range of applications
Certified and traceable with CiS
Custom made assemblies
This 300MPa high pressure hose is designed hydraulic applications in both on and offshore environments. The 6 layers of high tensile steel make this an extremely compact, safe hose to work with for the operator, without compromising on flexibility. Minimal volumetric expansion (26%) means the overall length of the hose does no vary more than +/-2%. The smooth polyoxymethylene bore (3.9mm) helps to keep pressure drops to a minimum, providing fast response times and delivering robust chemical resistance. Benchmark testing shows this hose is capable of withstanding over 30000 MWP impulses at 70°C.
Applications: 1. High pressure hydraulic services in the chemical and oil refining industries. 2. Industrial hydraulic routing in the process and manufacturing industries. 3. Hydraulic pre-tensioning systems.
Inner tube of polyoxymethylene (POM), 6 spiral layers of high tensile
steel wire, outer sheath of polymide (PA)
|ID x OD||3.9 x 12.0 mm|
|Max. working pressure||300 MPa|
|Min. burst pressure||700 MPa|
|Min. bend radius||140 mm (5.5")|
|Weight||290 g/m (10.2 oz)|
|Temperature range Hydraulic||-40°C — +100°C (-40°F — +212°F)|
1. Customized design, OEM is available.
2. In-time & professional after sales service.
3. Low MOQ, standard package, fast delivery.
4. Special discount and protection are provided to our distributors.
5. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced equipments, skilled technicians and strict quality control to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature.