|Place of Origin:||Ningbo|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Delivery Time:||20 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pc/month|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Thread Type:||G/ZG/NPT|
|Technics:||CNC Machining||Rated Pressure:||27.6 Mpa|
|Rated Flow:||45.5 L/min||Interchange:||Parker FEM|
GT-FF-04 1/2" stainless steel Flush Face ISO 16028 No Spill Hydraulic Coupler
1. New valve design with higher performance to bare the damage from high velocity flow and pulse pressure.
2. Sleeve locking mechanism which is coupled by rotating sleeve after connection. It prevents accidental disconnection when the coupler dragged along the ground.
3. Hardened nipples and sleeves as well as solid barstock structure, which guarantee the coupling high quality to maximize its resistance of damage caused by hydraulic and mechanical shock.
4. Durable ball-locking mechanism assures each connection securely. A large number of locking balls distribute evenly to average the work load.
5. New zinc plating treatment makes the anti-rust performance better.
6. GT-FF Series conforms to the standard of ISO16028. Compatible with PARKER FE, FF Series, STUCCHI A8008 Series, AEROQUIP FD89 Series and HANSEN QA2900 Series.
|Part Number||Body Size||Thread||L1||D1||CH1|
|Part Number||Body Size||Thread||L2||L3||D2||CH2|
Flat face coupling, also known as the “Skid-Steer” coupling, meets the global requirements of the ISO 16028 Interchange. This coupling’s flat face valve design is easy to clean and provides a One-Handed Push-To-Connect connection. Another major advantage of the flat face design is the No-Spill / Dry-Break valving, which is rated for very low air inclusion and/or fluid loss upon connection and disconnection. This coupling is hardened for long life, protecting against brinnelling and wear.
|Q1:Why we choose you ?|
a. We are real factory, we can control delivery by ourself.
b. We are real factory, our price is more Competitive.
c. We have a professional sales team, all enquiry can be reply within 12 hours.
you can contact us in any time without time difference.
d. Our sales team members has been in import and export at lease 3 years.
|Q2:What's your process to place order ?|
|Confirm Design → lead time → artwork →Sign PI →customer sign pI and pay Deposit|
|Q3:What's your payment terms ?|
|T/T. 30% Deposit and 70% balance before shipment.|
|Q4:What's your service to us ?|
a. Before place order, We could help you to check the shipping cost, Also we can arrange shipping as we have coorperated cargo company.
b. Durning Production, we would update your production anytime if you need. Normally we would send you email with production photos every 3days.
c. Doc.for custom clearance would sent asap.
|Q5: What’s your product life cycle?|
About 500, 000 times connection and disconnection.
Yuyao Gute Pneumatic Hydraulic Component Co., Ltd locates in Simen Industrial zone Yuyao city covering 6500 square meter. It launched in 1992, which is design, development, production and sales of quick couplings including hydraulic couplings, pneumatic couplings and pipe couplings.
Our products are not only sold well in domestic market but also the USA, Euro, Southeast Asia, and Middle East. We mainly provide the hydraulic and pneumatic products for oil, engineering, metallurgical, machine tools, military equipment and machinery manufacturing industry.
We stick to the principle of "Quality first, Customer first, Reputation first and Service first" to satisfy the customers' requirement and increase the market share. We are growing stably and healthily. We pursue the excellent brand and comply to the best service, which will make us move faster to keep up with the international enterprise. We look forward to creating the bright future with you.
Contact Person: huang